Joyce Lin is highly passionate about the design of various products for children. She especially likes cute designs that make people smile. Lin served as a TA in the Contra Costa Chinese School in the US, which gives her a great understanding of kids, and she has been creating toys, teaching materials, and illustrations since then. Lin likes to spend time in toy shops to learn the latest trend. Her style of design is child-like and adorable at the same time.
1) DM/banner design for Disney merchandise
2) graphic design for baby bath towels
3) package design for baby mosquito tents
4) illustration for the restaurant "Taifun Fried Chicken" (provisional translation)
5) designing Mandarin teaching materials (Contra Costa Chinese School, CA, USA)